Friday, 23 October 2015

Doctor Who


I am Mayonna!$e and am a huge Doctor Who
 fan. They call Doctor who fans Whovians.The genre of the TV show is Sci fi. This image in space is a Tardis and it stands for
  Time And Relative Dimension In Space.The Tardis looks smaller on the outside but its bigger on the inside. The main character is the Doctor and he is a time lord.That means he has 2 hearts and he can never die he just regenerates.Regenerates means he changes the way he looks and his personality.The doctor always has a companion by his side.What the Doctor does is he goes 
 in time or to the future.
The Doctor was born in 
Gallifray and this  how it looks.He is the only time lord left. Exept for Missy she was the master and when he died he became Missy.
Thank you for reading my blog make sure to watch Doctor who~ Mayonna!$e

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Warn me! about those spoilers about the Master / Missy! ( even though I might not ever watch docter who) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doctor who!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few questions for you. What is a Tardis?
    And does Doctor Who teach you about the laws of physics?

    Thanks, GC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of Doctor Who.Thanks for explaining

    ReplyDelete