Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Imitation game

My name is Mayonnaise
and welcome to my blog. Today I learned how to decode Morse code. Have you ever watched the Imitation game, well if you haven't I will tell you what it is about. In the movie imitation game these people are catching messages that are a different language ( kind of like a secret language you make with your friends) and decoding them.

I am going to give you a sentence and with the translator on the top of the page you can translate it. Or you can visit this morse code translator page: http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

-.-. .- -. -.. -.--

I you found out what the translation is please write a comment.Thank you or reading my blog , blog to you next time!

   

1 comment:

  1. The word in Morse code is candy. Decoding words in Morse code is fun. It is very interesting that Morse code is the universal language.

    ReplyDelete