Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Pets

    I have a Guinea pig named Mickey and i would like to tell you about him. He is only 5 months old and he enjoys eating carrots.
He has a little mark on his back that looks like the face of Mickey Mouse,so that is why we named him Mickey. Guinea pigs live up to 7 years and they are very playful. Here is a picture that looks similar to my guinea pig.



I also have a fish named Violet. I named her Violet because she is a purple fish and has some red streaks on her tail. She has a rainbow in her tank and she likes to swim under and over it.

This is Mayonnaise and thank you for reading this post, blog to you soon!
                       

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that you had a guinea pig!!!
    I really want a guinea pig too

    ReplyDelete