Thursday, 10 December 2015

My favourite thing this year

The best time I had this year is when me and my friends did secret Santa.You write down names on small pieces of paper and put them in a hat.

You pick up a piece of paper to see who you got.
Then you buy a present for your friend and at the end of the week you get a gift.

I do this every year with my friends and it is always so fun.
I also liked when we were using green screen in our class.The class was pretending that we were in the ocean and we also went to mars.With the magic of green screen you can be anywhere you want to go with the magic of a green sheet.
~Mayonnaise

3 comments:

  1. I also like Secret Santa.I also do it with my friends every year.I never knew that you do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Wait. We did secret Santa? Wow. My old teacher never let us do secret Santa.
    -ManCityKushBall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments!

    ReplyDelete