Monday, 4 January 2016

Holiday adventures


Holiday adventures.
For the Christmas break I went to Lebanon to visit my relatives. On the plane I watched How the Grinch stole Christmas, Modern family and a documentary on world's greatest dogs. The plane ride was 14 hours in total.When we saw my cousin, my family went with her to the A.U.B. My cousin goes to the university called the AUB(American University Of Beirut)and they have over 200 cats.
The first cat we saw started following us .We had to pick up the pace so she could not catch up with us. Then the next cat we saw actually sat on my lap, it was adorable! I saw over 80 cats at the A.U.B but my favorite cats was the one that was following me and the one that sat on my lap.I wish I had a cat because they are adorable and fun to play with.

cat.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment