Hello fellow readers I am Mayonnaise, and today I will be blogging about an Artificial Intelligence video that I watched today.
The video was about a google computer program that defeated a professional human opponent in the game Go. Observers said that the match was close with both AlphaGo and his opponent Lee who made some mistakes and near the end it was very unpredictable that AlphaGo won. In case you were wondering what Go is, let me tell you. Go is an abstract board game for two people where you try to surround more territory than your opponent.
What do you think, can robots take over the world? Leave a comment stating your opinion. Thank you for reading my post. Blog to you soon.
If you would like to read more about Go click on this link: www.cbcnews.AlphoGo
I like your post but maybe you should tell us more about Artificial inelegance!
ReplyDeleteThank you for telling me, I will make sure to correct that in future posts.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete